California Privacy Notice
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, and IP address
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as contact information and financial information
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To provide our Service, including to process transactions and provide customer support
- To personalize and enhance the user experience on our Service
- To improve our Service and develop new products, services, and features
- To communicate with users and send marketing and promotional materials
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Hivelight, our users, or others
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business or commercial purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell
- The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from you
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services
CHANGES TO OUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice on our Service and update the Notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Service following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
We take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. Thank you for choosing Hivelight.